The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises

TDKR was wickd awsome!!!!!!!!! and its also my #1 fav Batman movie!

Potato Baby (loop) Potato Baby (loop)

this is good...

its a nice style of drawing. i rly like the potato baby character. i like the voice overs, and the music is kool. but i rly would have liked to see it done by adding more story and an ending. it looks like the beginning of an awsum flash.

mrnihil responds:

Next time, I'll work on cramming a plot into a loop. Thanks.

Running. Running.

...

the character looked cool, and you defintly got the 2ndary motion goin o!. i did like the choice of music. but you should defintly work on the plot more. it was too long 4 the close up, you gotta work on timing to get a good amount of anticipation. i believe you can make better stuff than this cuz visually it looked rly good.

Hungry Sumo Hungry Sumo

i likes it

simple, but addictive, diggin the music too.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

great stress reliever

my fav thing about this game is u can buy george bush skin lol. u guyz should make a new one though w/ more items and skins to choose from.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

when turtlez fly

this game is so much fun.. defenitly addicting, i give it a perfect 10, 4 sure!!!

Chicago Heat Chicago Heat

ya datz wat i call blues!

im rly rly enjoying your guitar work! ...i would have liked the voice to have been deeper just to rly go with this music. other than that great work!

Latin SuperHero Latin SuperHero

sikk musica!

im liking this, u rly gave it a unique sound with the guitar going fast and then slowin it down in parts. most latin hiphop/rap that ive heard the music is more slower so the rythm rly cool.

Estacado83 responds:

Thank you :D! i really like this one myself. i trying to put together a comic strip or something. im brainstorming lol. and also i agree bout latin music. its always the same beat too haha.

Stream of unconsciousness Stream of unconsciousness

this rox my sox!

song is great! i rly digged the vocals, lyrics. actually i liked everything about it. ya the quality aint so great, but i still liked the song alot so i gave you a 10. hope you try to get the home recording posted cuz id love to hear it.

Fish Hospital Fish Hospital

HAHA

this made me laff. i think the illustration itself is rly cool cuz you kept it looking classic. great job.

ToonHole responds:

Glad you like the style! If you keep checking back, I'll have more in no time!

Misfortune Misfortune

cool

i like the forced perspective you have here! i was kind of confused on the coat on his back, i think its goin too up where it should be pushed more downward. but i still think its good.

FortressRubbish responds:

I agree. I'll practice perspective s'more so I can get a better feel for what looks right & what doesn't. Thanks for the compliment & critique!

Lovers hands Lovers hands

i rly like this

i love the style of shading. the shape of the hands are great. rly cool.