The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises

TDKR was wickd awsome!!!!!!!!! and its also my #1 fav Batman movie!

Potato Baby (loop) Potato Baby (loop)

this is good...

its a nice style of drawing. i rly like the potato baby character. i like the voice overs, and the music is kool. but i rly would have liked to see it done by adding more story and an ending. it looks like the beginning of an awsum flash.

mrnihil responds:

Next time, I'll work on cramming a plot into a loop. Thanks.

Running. Running.

...

the character looked cool, and you defintly got the 2ndary motion goin o!. i did like the choice of music. but you should defintly work on the plot more. it was too long 4 the close up, you gotta work on timing to get a good amount of anticipation. i believe you can make better stuff than this cuz visually it looked rly good.

The CCP The CCP

wicked stop mo!

i like the story & the use of fruit 4 characters. the timing & animation itself is great, it just flows well. the voices and the mouth movement match pretty good. the only thing i might change is the dimensions, its kind of small. but my fav part is when they drop the brik.

The spikes The spikes

needs some work...

i like the music. but your timing of the story points of the characters is too slow. the flash itself is also short. & you dont have a preloader, so it just keeps looping.

A Dogs Adventure A Dogs Adventure

watch out its dogzila!

i defntly enjoyed this. ur story is good, its a bit difrent from sum of the usual stuff we get on ng. the ending was funny. & niice choice on the vp weeknd tune. the tune of this song fit prty well. i hope you all collab again 2 make more! =]

Getting Noticed Getting Noticed

cant wait to see more

this rly felt more original than some of the other animations ive seen. i rly liked the way you animated the movements, and it was nice to watch the expressions of the eyes. the ending was hilarious.
the only thing that bugged me was when the girl gets captrued and he leaves the wait was just a little bit too long when she changed her expression. and ofcourse the audio could be improved but your comments say you already noted this.
other than that great work!!! im excited to see more animations from you.

BSE V3 Round10 BSE V3 Round10

Fight Fight!

great sound effects!, solid animation! the only suggestion i could make is 2 add a preloader maybe?I love the ending when that thing eats/fuses with the yellow guy, and then he eats the red guy. That was awsome!!! 10 out of 10

Chef Chef

HAHA!

simple but hilarious. just the right amount of anticipation. i rly enjoyed this flash. its definetly going into my favs!

BitterSweet BitterSweet

wow!

luvd it. ur hard work rly paid off.
i wonde if i was made out of gingerbread.....would i eat my own limbs, hmmm....lol