Chicago Heat Chicago Heat

ya datz wat i call blues!

im rly rly enjoying your guitar work! ...i would have liked the voice to have been deeper just to rly go with this music. other than that great work!

Latin SuperHero Latin SuperHero

sikk musica!

im liking this, u rly gave it a unique sound with the guitar going fast and then slowin it down in parts. most latin hiphop/rap that ive heard the music is more slower so the rythm rly cool.

Estacado83 responds:

Thank you :D! i really like this one myself. i trying to put together a comic strip or something. im brainstorming lol. and also i agree bout latin music. its always the same beat too haha.

Stream of unconsciousness Stream of unconsciousness

this rox my sox!

song is great! i rly digged the vocals, lyrics. actually i liked everything about it. ya the quality aint so great, but i still liked the song alot so i gave you a 10. hope you try to get the home recording posted cuz id love to hear it.

Chill Jam Chill Jam

sikk!

defintly captured the essence of that old school sound. its vry mellow but with a faat bass, a few diffrnt soundz added in there. the only thing i could say is at the end it cuts about 2 seconds short, kind of ruining the loop a bit. other than that good job.

Estacado83 responds:

Thanks :D i appreciate it. im not sure why it cuts off i was trying to figure it out myself.

Chemical Failure Chemical Failure

Keep on strummin dat guiitarr!

im diggin the guitar work!
the only thing i got to say it took a few seconds to start up.
and ya it did clip a few times.
but other than that excellent work.
dis is goin into my favs 4 sure.

KillTheTrucker responds:

Thank you!
It takes a few secs to start up indeed, didn't feel like cutting the empty part away.
I'm mixing the whole thing up again to get rid of the clipping, it's really annoying.
Thanks for your review! :)

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Goin Medival

this song is killa. i luv music more on the classical side. my fav part is the begging though...keep on playin dat violin!

HW - On The Edge HW - On The Edge

nice...

this is sikk. rly nice and easy to listen to, almost relaxing. luv it! i give it a 10.

haywirehaywire responds: