All 32 art Reviews

Sealed Shut Sealed Shut

cool. i like the use of the blues/purples and oranges/reds together. i also rely like the lighting.

Fish Hospital Fish Hospital

HAHA

this made me laff. i think the illustration itself is rly cool cuz you kept it looking classic. great job.

ToonHole responds:

Glad you like the style! If you keep checking back, I'll have more in no time!

Misfortune Misfortune

cool

i like the forced perspective you have here! i was kind of confused on the coat on his back, i think its goin too up where it should be pushed more downward. but i still think its good.

FortressRubbish responds:

I agree. I'll practice perspective s'more so I can get a better feel for what looks right & what doesn't. Thanks for the compliment & critique!

Lovers hands Lovers hands

i rly like this

i love the style of shading. the shape of the hands are great. rly cool.

boy who had drowned boy who had drowned

jason!

prty sik painting, rly like the choice of color in 4 da water, makes it more creepy. im addin this 1 in2 my favs.

Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger

woah

vry nice. the tiger is realistic and the background too. good detail and great use of colors.

wasdfmonkey wasdfmonkey

freaky monkey!

wiked amount of detail especially around the face and hair. i rly like the look of the eyes kinda popping out. lol. the feet look like theyre from sum type of bird? i like how the body is all boney and the ribcage shows. dude you are a great artist!

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks a lot! That was sort of the look I was going for. I'm glad you can sort of analyze it. :]

ENTropy ENTropy

flippin awsum

its cool how you made him have his heart/apple in its hand. & nice detail on his body.

Thanks! :D

Monsta Monsta

freaky!

im diggin the the concept of the character; the head inside of another head for a tounge. i wouldve liked to see just a lil bit more detail and shadow though. anyways cool monster for sure.

Pumpkin Head Pumpkin Head

SiKK!

i love this style! i like the flames coming out of his mouth. and the way the his braches curl up give it a kind of tim burton feel. and i like the choice of color. this is goin in my favs.

Thanks a lot, dude! :D